Support That Makes a Difference
1 ON 1 LIVE COACHING SESSION:
- 60 min 1 on 1 in person session with an RRCA Certified Coach.
- Workouts designed to meet your running/fitness goals.
- Proper warm-up, specific stretches, and cool down techniques.
- Running drills, mobility, and strength exercises.
- Running form review and analysis.
- Monitoring proper pace and provides motivation.
- Weekly check-ins through text or email during the duration of your session package.
- Coach's personal recommendations on running shoes, nutrition, gear, and local/out of area races.
*Waiver, participation agreements, and athlete questionnaire must be signed, printed, and turned in before initial workout session.
*Workouts will be held at the following location:
Mon - Thurs 4pm - 6:30pm,Sat 7am - 9:30 am
Gellert Park (free street parking)
50 Wembley Dr.
Daly City CA 94015
Skyline College (free public parking across from track/$3 lot parking)
3300 College Dr.
San Bruno CA 94066
*Please read San Mateo County Health guidance online, Any questions or concerns feel free to contact your Coach.
Whatever you’re struggling with, I’m here to help you achieve your goals. Contact me to find out more.
1 session $49
4 sessions $180 ($45 a session)
8 sessions $320 ($40 a session)
*All sales are final and one reschedule 48 hours prior to a session are ok. (No shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours before will be charged for the training session.)
*Sessions must be used within a 3 month period from date of signup.
*If you purchase a 4 or 8 session plan, after you book your first session and pay please contact your Coach to setup and book your remaining sessions.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A RUNNING COACH:
- A coach will help you identify goals, fitness objectives, and improve overall performance.
- Keeps you motivated and will hold you accountable. Consistency is key.
- Will help you avoid injuries as well as adjust your workouts when they do happen.
- A coach will provide honest feedback and build confidence.
- Regardless of your age, ability, a good coach will work with you to make training fit into your daily life as well as help make it productive, achievable, and enjoyable.
"Victory is in having done your best. If you've done your best, you've won."
- Bill Bowerman